Saturday, July 03, 2010

lolo motorway pics

The Lolo Motorway,  infamously known for the Ne-me-poo indian trail that Lewis and Clark followed across the Bitterroot Mountains as they headed for the Pacific ocean. We just spent the better part of two days pedaling and camping a portion of the old route, dirt roads and not very well maintained (meaning lots of downfall). Good times, just wish we had a bit warmer, dryer conditions for it. Honestly though.....i couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday and our independence as a nation. So have a good 4th of July folks !!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Nice Chad, I was wondering where you were hiding. I always wanted to do this route. I will someday for sure. Give me a call when you get back will ya and happy birthday dude.

wponder said...

Please post more Lolo MW photos or a link to them. How is the recovery from the 2005 or so burn?

Wendell