Tuesday, August 04, 2009

email i recieved today

here's a great email today from a so called customer in Japan that wanted our service:



Hello,Here is my order :DELUXE TUNE UP ............. 30 in qty COMPLETE OVERHAUL............. 30 in qty Please get back to me with the total cost estimate for this order sothat i can make my payment via my credit card .I am an American but I live and work here in Japan and I want theseproducts here .Do not worry about the shipping , I will make arrangement for the pick up of these items from your place thru my shipping agency . PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE GRAND TOTAL WEIGHT OF THESE ITEMS FOR SHIPPING REASON .



does any one know a better spam/scam filter ? hahahaha

3 comments:

Cris said...

Come on, Chad! Sens the guy some complete overhauls :-P

HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I get the same email Chad except they ask for a/c vaccum pumps. Maybe we cna help the guy out and just have one shippment sent between us both! :)

TRB

warp said...

I think you're being overly suspicious... Give the guy a break. It's gotta be legit if it is not from Nigeria.