Thursday, January 18, 2007

will work for food


okay, just a small joke. But i just thought i'd share with you at what was dropped off at the shop today. A box marked with a label " Aussie products" , i guess i should have known right then at what it was but nope...no bells or lights went off inside of my noggin. So i open it up...and the first thing i grab is a can of Wombat...WTF ! What kind of sick joke is this i thought, but then i look closer and pull out more interesting objects. A bag of Tim Tam cookies....Tim Tam who ? and then the next object after the next after the next. As i sat here checking all this stuff out, scratching my head, it took me a little while to actually notice the small note attached to the chocolate cookies. It read " A few Aussie treats for the Red Barn Crew" Cheers, David. Mighty generous of you David, and we'll certainly pass the treats around, thanks a bunch. I actually should have known as it was about this time last year that you loaded me up with a can of vegemite , damn that stuff was bad, and i do mean BAD. I'm hoping for the best this go-around as the stuff looks purdy darn tastey. Enjoy your aussie summer, Chad

No comments: