Monday, May 30, 2011

Proud papa

Hope everyone had a fantastic memorial weekend. While it was wet and cool here a few of us still managed to sneak in a few rides......for me it was a Saturday trip up railroad creek, after a busy day at the shop on the XR650 exploring old abandoned logging roads. Then an early sunday morning climb up fire creek with my wife in the wet and snow, and then today a ride around lake como with my wife and son caelen. Watching my nine year old son float across sections of granite on a mountain bike is about as good as it gets...at least for me. When we first started on our ride this afternoon on the trail that first starts off as pavement and then quickly ends to a perfect ribbon of singletrack.....my son says on que "aaahhhhh, that's much better".

Yep, that's my boy!  

No comments: