Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Twenty6


So, my good pal John calls me up and tells me about a small start up company over here in Belgrade MT a few weeks ago. Says a good fella by the name of Tyler is making some very nice mtb bike parts. Brake levers and aluminum billet platform pedals. So being the good neighborthat i am i call Tyler and have him rush me over a couple sets of his new levers designed to work with Avid Juicy hydraulics (he also makes levers for hayes, and shimano too). They looks stunning and just a tad bit longer than the stock lever, which is fine by me. Price is $60 for a pair and the kicker is that he's doing the anodising in just about every color under the rainbow. Pink...no problem, green....absolutely ! Give me OR better yet give Tyler a call and place an order for a pair (406-539-5130) Good job Tyler, they look great and we can't wait to throw a set on to a deserving two wheeler.

No comments: